Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day Laborer View Post
Who was your SA at BMW of Alexandria?
My service adviser is not so generous.
The CBS on my car says its due for its 3rd oil change in June (1st) 2012, my warranty runs out in May 28 2012. He consistently tells me that they cannot give me the oil change.

My spark plugs are due in a few miles (at 37000) and since my CBS says I am not due until June, no oil change, no differential fluid or MT fluid change... I'm SOL.

I seriously gotta bring this up to the Service Manager.
how many miles are on your car? It's funny, b/c aside from mileage differences, I think we have the exact same schedule. My plan expires on May 28th as well and my oil changes has been on an annual July schedule. Just for some reason, my CBS said I have all the other maintenance due this month.

My SA has changed a few times (not due to issues, mostly on who's free). I generally deal with Rudy, though this time I was assigned Kevin (I think this is his name, he sits 2 desks to the right of Rudy). He was pretty accomodative. Again, the more I think about it, the more I think my driving habits kicked off an early maintenance prompt by the CBS for all the other fluid and plug change. I don't know why though, considering my in service date was May.
Appreciate 0