View Single Post
      01-28-2020, 11:14 AM   #4
tryffis
Rep
Drives: 335CiA

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbonsalb View Post
I would go stiffer on the subframe bushings. I run 75D on my E90M3. It’s close to Delrin, which is close to aluminum. Those are also fine. There seems to be no NVH downside. Stiffer Diff bushings will result in whine, which can be obnoxious if it’s bad. I used 95A for the diff and there is still some whine.
Yeah im pretty aware that incase i keep my stock diff ones, nvh shouldnt increase much/at all. Yeah i hate that diff noise too, i had pretty noisy diff on my 335 until it totally blew, well that noise was obviously about bearings or blacklash etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd View Post
Powerflex Purple rear subframe bushes are $387. Turner solid subframe bushes are $330. Just go solid.
Yeah well that would be the thing with powerflex. I'm looking at strongflex yellow ones, wich would cost me 120 eur shipped to my door, and no tax. If i get turner ones, its like 300 eur + shipping ~50€ + taxes and customs about 30%. And possibly install takes 1-2 more hours.

But the real question is that 90a bush like 0-5% better than oem or like 25% better, incase the second, its definetly worth that.
Appreciate 0