View Single Post
      05-22-2018, 12:28 PM   #1
Antimolo1
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 M3 (Sold) BMW E92 M3

Wink Alex from Alpine Tuning is Unbelievable

Long story short, got home last night driving my M3. ( I drive 3 hours to and from collectively each way working in Indy). I was wicked tired and I really wanted to get the tune done from Alex since I had gotten everything I needed, cables etc. The thing was I kept losing connection since I live in a condo and I'm on the top floor. Alex was very patient and waited for me to connect to my mobile hotspot before trying again and again. Mind you this probably took three times as long because the first time the computer lost connection with the wifi and the second time my computer died... (I had no idea that it was gonna take this long). I had kept urging Alex to reschedule but he persisted that I couldn't leave the car like that so eventually starting from 7 it progressed all the way to 9:40....

Closing toward being finished, Alex also let me know that he was remotely programming all this in a hospital room as his wife was giving birth...

I don't usually write posts, nor leave positive reviews but the fact that Alex took one of the most precious hours of his lifetime committed to helping a dumb college student to tune a damn car...

Goes to show what kind of customer satisfaction and commitment that Alpine Tuning is dedicated to.

Thanks Alex. and Congratulations!
Appreciate 10
GerrS65154.50
Route 16843.50
ToddinTN504.00
oolas3388.00
Bomiz321.50
GeorgeA758.00
Ngilbe361618.50
Smeargle173.00