View Single Post
      02-17-2018, 11:59 PM   #1
natedog7700
Captain
Rep
Drives: 07 335i RB's 625whp

I had a van try and chase me... twice

I was in my daily driver 2000 Toyota Camry

I was on my way home from a friends house with my buddy and gf when i passed a van on the side of the road. 1130pm trying to get home I was goin 20 over in a 35 on this back road so maybe thats what pissed him off? I obviously gave this guy space while passing so i was hanging over in the left lane but i continue on and come up to a stop sign. I notice these lights gaining on me really fast so i figure its a cop or something. I quickly get spooked and take a left so i could get a better eye on the vehicle. I see that its a 2007 ish silver chevy uplander so i lay into the throttle a bit more to gain some distance. At this poin he was still gaining so i just floor it and come up on another side street that im very familiar with. Im flying down this road at probably 70mph (fast for the road ibwas on) and lose him. I just let it go because who cares right? This guy could have a gun for all i know so i never stick around, just not worth my life or some serious injurys.

Literally the next day it was around the same time i ended up crossing paths with this guy again. Different road but same area (i live close by). I pull out behind him and he immediatly started slowing down. I was in shock, i had no idea why he was putting forth so much effort to chase me down. As i came up behind him, he hits the brakes and starts hogging the road. He then gets back into his lane, turns onto a side street and immediatly puts his car into reverse as i pass him. I lay into the throttle again and sure enough hes flying up on me and gaining speed. I floor my car and kept the gap big enough for me to lose him after turning onto a side street. Whats this guys deal? Is he trying to kill me? You never know what people are going to do these days.

Last edited by natedog7700; 02-18-2018 at 10:40 AM..
Appreciate 0