12-06-2022, 01:10 PM   #59
visor325i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghits26 View Post
Update 12/06/2022

So I just finished speaking with Scott over at stromung and he was able to get me a price breakdown of what he can offer. As of today, he stated that AE created one exhaust in the beginning and then made adjustments to make it louder, which is what he's currently working on. So moving forward, there will only be one version that is made for the group. Nonetheless, the exhaust that is being created will not have the AE logo on the tips, but will have a laser etched into the muffler "Paul walker tribute."

The price breakdown :
Retailed 1,495.00

If we get 10+ it will be 15% off - $1270.00
If we get 20+ it will be 20% off - $1196.00

The work time will be four weeks after the group order is closed. Each member will be required to lock in their spot with a deposit of $250.00. Stromung will be providing me with a link to their website where the order can be placed. Scott will call each person individually to collect the deposit and once the exhaust is ready to ship, he'll shoot out the tracking numbers to each email address.

Please specify in the notes its for a group buy and the model of your car (e92 or e90)

Once again as soon as I have the link, I'll post it. We're looking to get everything locked in by the 19TH once i can get the link out to everyone.
Can we see what the engraving will look like and btw, why any engraving at all?? lol

***EDIT : oh you said muffler, so nothing apparent when installed I guess?