View Single Post
      11-15-2022, 02:31 PM   #1
dghits26
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Group Buy For Autobahn Exotics exhaust (Paul Walker Exhaust) Closed!!!

1/3/2022

Update- The muffler and tips are being made this week. Next week the assembly will begin.

12/20/20222

Groupbuy has ended. I'll let the group know if the manufacturer is open to doing this again in 2023

12/19/2022

Today is the last day the group buy will be open. If you're interested in getting a Autobahn Exotics exhaust, please use the ink provided. After today, I have no idea if the manufacturer will do this again.

Happy holidays.

Update 12/08/2022

Please submit your order through the link - http://www.stromungexhaust.com/m-3-r...-tip-89mm.html

Scott will reach out to collect the deposit and inform you of the build time. Make sure to put group buy in the notes at the bottom of the page, along with what model m3 you have (e90 or e92)

The sound and dimensions of the exhaust will be exactly the same as it was before. They are simply not putting AEs logo on the tips of the exhaust.

Update 12/06/2022

So I just finished speaking with Scott over at stromung and he was able to get me a price breakdown of what he can offer. As of today, he stated that AE created one exhaust in the beginning and then made adjustments to make it louder, which is what he's currently working on. So moving forward, there will only be one version that is made for the group. Nonetheless, the exhaust that is being created will not have the AE logo on the tips, but will have a laser etched into the muffler "Paul walker tribute."

The price breakdown :
Retailed 1,495.00

If we get 10+ it will be 15% off - $1270.00
If we get 20+ it will be 20% off - $1196.00

The work time will be four weeks after the group order is closed. Each member will be required to lock in their spot with a deposit of $250.00. Stromung will be providing me with a link to their website where the order can be placed. Scott will call each person individually to collect the deposit and once the exhaust is ready to ship, he'll shoot out the tracking numbers to each email address.

Please specify in the notes its for a group buy and the model of your car (e92 or e90)

Once again as soon as I have the link, I'll post it. We're looking to get everything locked in by the 19TH once i can get the link out to everyone.

Update :

The manufacturer informed me that he was able to find original design of the exhaust, which was 3.25 in tip, but was missing a few small parts. He's currently in the process of making a new drawing for the exhaust and will be getting back to me shortly with pricing and build time .Im sorry for the delay, I've been super slammed with work. As soon as I get order details I'll put it in the thread.

Hope everyone had a great turkey day

Hey Guys,

So I just finished speaking with the manufacturer of the AE exhaust, which is stromung. I spoke with one of the managers that worked on this exhaust back when Paul walker was alive. He informed me that he would possibly entertain manufacturing this exhaust again if I could get a group buy together for at least ten systems. So I'm reaching out to see how many e92 and e90 owners would be interested in this. At this time, he didn't want to give me a price until I came back with how many owners would be interested.

Please respond below with the version you would be interested in

e92
e90

Sport
Race

Interested users are below.

Dghits26 - e90 race
UGADawgFan- e92 race
e92ben- e90 race
CHSe92 - e92 race
Jakub902- e90 sport
e46rod- e90 race
JRunSW20- e90 race
porscheman- e93
MPower7- e92 race
matteblack7 - e90 race
Nisfro98- e92 unknown which version
Damage Inc- e90 unknown
cloumeM- e93 unknown which version
ats*ben- e90
Hivand_M- e92
AW330- e90 race
Yorksdsu- e93
eddyed11- e90 sport
ObviousLynx - e90 sport
Sanchez14- e92 unknown which version
visor325i- e90
jchrystal- e92
BimmerBoyM3____1- e90 race
e92ben- e90 race

Last edited by dghits26; 01-03-2023 at 10:54 AM..
Appreciate 0