04-01-2013, 01:13 PM   #1882
135Pats
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerman View Post
My thoughts exactly...I've thought about maybe I'm just running really rich too, but I dunno . Can't seem to find the upgraded PCV on the RB website either. I might as well go ahead and buy that. Might not do anything, but anything is better than stock on this car lol
Truth. It's frustrating because this is such a monster motor, but the peripheral systems are FTL.
You order the PCV directly thru Rob, there is a discussion+ordering thread on the other forum where you'll find the details needed. Not a super difficult install, just takes a bit of time. It may or may not address your problem, but like you noted it's a clear upgrade and is good preventative work. The OE PCV will fail over time, so it's smart to think of it proactively. I wonder how much it'll smoke once you go full catless Only one way to find out

Take a data log some time and let's check it out. If you had a flash handling the fueling i'd almost certainly say it's not an AFR issue, but with a piggyback it could theoretically get screwy. Worth looking into.

F30 N55 XDrive EBII
Appreciate 0