View Single Post
      02-10-2010, 02:01 PM   #272
Syndicategt
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

You are not the only one who is a cynic, I think just about everyone in that match thought I was a "hacker". Give HC S&D a try, tactics are very different and easy to get huge kill/death ratios if played correctly and using a stealth class. Not sure how to pull up that match score but I do have a huge kill streak on my barracks I can take a shot of Let me know if you want to play some time. I go on both PC and PS3 now.

Oh yea, anyone using a PS3, I highly recommend you check out the Fragnstein (www.bannco.com) It's basically a computer mouse + a Wii looking nunchuck. Helps out people like me who been playing PC games for 20+ years and cannot aim with a console controller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogarbage View Post
i dont play s&d, but the cynic in me finds it hard to believe that score.
can you take a picture from your barracks and post it

thanks and i hope i am wrong
2008 BMW 335i e90 - Sold - Rob Beck Turbos / PROcede V5 / Aquamist HFS-4 / AR Downpipes / AE Exhaust / ER Comp FMIC / ER CP / TiAL BOV / Custom Intake / RPI Scoops / Quaife LSD / Swift-Koni Coilovers / DSS HS / Morr VS8.2 Sig Black / Michelin PSS / P3 Boost Guage / M3 body / M3 steering wheel / Adam's Rotors / Hawk HPS / SS lines /
Appreciate 0