View Single Post
      02-16-2021, 02:05 PM   #32
shirakiphoto
follow me @ShirakiPhoto
Rep
Drives: 2011 ESS e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupPlug View Post
Those HRE S101s are about 10K alone lol.
Yes its everyones favorite mod on the car. HRE is expensive because its the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phiberoptik View Post
What a beauty, can't wait to see the build thread :P
Just posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooyab View Post
Car is very clean and a great build. GLWS!
Just to give potential buyers an idea of how much it would cost to build with used parts alone not including labor:
- Low option DCT car (best spec to buy an M3 btw): $35k
- BBK: $5k
- HRE S101: $7k
- Seats: $4k
- Exhaust: $5k
- ESS: $4k
- Suspension: $2k
These are only the big ticket items with average market value parts and it already totals over $60k. $42k is a deal for whoever picks this up
Thank you for this! I was tempted to list some of the parts out like this, but you did it for me. It'll probably go to a good home sometime this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostin FD View Post
Hey Jordan, Very nice build thread... Curious about 2 things... After the accident, have the front bumper and fender been painted Jerez Black to match the car, or just wrapped with vinyl?

Thanks!
Just wrapped in vinyl. Didn't see the need to repaint and I was planning on keeping the car for a long time and the satin white pearl is my favorite color. Carfax, receipts will be given to any serious inquires. It shows "minor front right damage" definitely nothing that would affect resale especially with it being documented so well.