View Single Post
      11-13-2009, 01:57 AM   #143
JMD0977
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 GT3 and ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tightie View Post
Who said I'm parting out my car? That was a feeler thread.

I am selling my Gpower kit but for other reasons. I'm going a different direction with my car and that kit does not have enough boost for what I'm going to do. I'm sick of all the bullshit assumptions people make over this stupid forum.

The dyno I posted is the same kit I'm selling with the new tune. The guy who posted the dyno runs Gpower. I didn't do anything dirty. It's the new tune, same kit. I'm a honest person and I find it pretty crazy that you would think I would lie to someone to make a quick buck, I was raised better then that. If anything, I get fucked over left and right for being so nice to people. That's my problem, not yours.

I don't know about you, but I don't have anything to hide. I don't give a shit if someone wants to go buy a supercharger or go get a stroker kit. At the end of the day, I don't gain anything from it. It doesn't make a difference in my life. It's just a damn car, I do this as a hobby. I'm just a car enthusiast.

My kit will sell, someone that has brains will know that hardware is fine. The only problem I had was the tune, and Gpower developed a new tune already. You can even go get your own tune from local tuners, if you don't trust Gpower.

Good luck on the stroker sale.

Thanks tightie. As I said on the post, i was nothing personal, but what I posted is what I gathered from the F/S thread and thought I'd speak my mind. And If I did, maybe others did as well. So it'd be good to clear that up and show that was not your intent.
Mainly because the gains were not done on your car. I see your point but its like another stroker owner selling his car, he made less power than I, and he uses my higher results to sell his car. I'd put him out there too.

This thread stopped being about the OP a long time ago when shit started flying sideways.

Goodluck with the sale.
Appreciate 0