MRG Race Co
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 Nardo E92 '15 Fashion F80

Garage List
2015 BMW F80 M3  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
For what its worth fellas... I decided to give PY Speed and Brandon a shot at my business the other day. Albeit it was for something small (TPMS Sensors)... I thought I would share my experience. Brandon was very active/quick with responses to my initial questions and I was trying to have the transaction done quickly as I wanted to install them on my new wheels ASAP.

He followed up at every point of the transaction (questions, payment request, payment corfirmation, and shipping/tracking info). The order was placed late Thursday night, received an email later in the night confirming the order would be shipped Friday with tracking info, and received the order today, Monday (since we are both in CA).

I know this wont excuse PY Speed's past mishaps but I think it takes a lot of character to recognize where things were screwed up in the past and take steps to correct them going forward.

I wish Brandon the best of luck on the new venture with PY Speed... it has always been a dream of mine to work in the industry and true enthusiasts such as myself (and I'm sure Brandon included) understand what it takes to earn other enthusiasts' business.

Thanks Brandon! and PY Speed... hope to give you guys another shot sometime in the future.
Appreciate 0