View Single Post
      05-22-2007, 01:04 PM   #1
SpencerM3
Sauce
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 SSII E90 M3

Thumbs up Just saw the new M3 in Sherman Oaks, CA

Ok first off I don't have any pics, sorry, I was sitting in my companies office conference room, for the L.A. guys my office is at Sepulveda and Ventura (which is arguably one of the busiest intersections in L.A.), and what do I see...a brand new Black M3 with BBS LM style rims with NO tape/cover extra ANYWHERE on the car.

Since I was in my office I had no time to snap a pic, but I did get a great look at the car.

Impressions, the hood bulge from the side looked BIG. I am definitely not one of the hood bulge “haters” but I must admit it looked very noticeable from the side. The mirrors looked good, that gap between them was not too noticeable, they definitely looked sharp. Rear exhaust was nice, the pipes weren’t too shinny though they definitely looked bigger in diameter than I thought.

Sorry no pics guys, or any great news, but I guess for the L.A. guys it’s cool to know that they finally removed the tape and are now driving it around freely.
2009 E90 M3 | Silverstone II | Black Novillo | HRE P40's | Akrapovic Exhaust | Eibach Pro Kit | Jet Black Kidney Grilles | SSII Side Reflectors | SSII Side Gills | LUX H8 Angel Eyes | Macht Schnell Filter | Tecnocraft Envy Charge Pipe

"M3 drivers have no friends." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0