Been There, Done That.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vise View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartMD View Post
I keep asking myself why in the world are you ordering a new M3, when all I have seen is you complaining in one thread or another about how the interior sucks, about how the engine lacks bascially everything. I dont know if this is your condescending attempt at trolling but honestly it doesnt seem like you will be happy with what ever the new M3 has to offer. Like some one else suggested just go buy anything else except an M.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=- View Post
I love the M3. I'm just pointing out flaws that need to be fixed. Said that before.
But if there are so many flaws that you are clearly up in arms about why on earth would you still buy one? Certainly there is another car that you could be happier with ie. a car with less 'flaws that need to be fixed'. Oh wait, I'm guessing you would find even more faults/flaws with something else.

Your choice I guess, just seems like a huge waste of time/energy to endlessly complain about every nit and fault of a clearly overall fantastic car. Hopefully some day some car makes you happy... I doubt it though.

I have praised the M3 for the package that it offers. It is very well rounded but and that is a huge but, there are things that need to be sorted out. Interior quality lacks. The orange peel on the paint for a car of this caliber is disgusting, and BMW is getting careless and misaligning fenders with the hood because of people like you who shrug it off like it is nothing. I am sorry, if I am paying 70k for a car, it better damn well come to me properly.
Appreciate 0