United_States
Rep
Drives: VW TDi & BMW M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
2010 VW Jetta TDI  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwg View Post
Sweet Build. I have a similar build, it took a full month from time the order was accepted on April 3, 2013 until May 3, 2013 to get the car build. Others have done it in about 3 weeks
So how long are you looking at now to actually receive the car? I imagine waiting once it's actually built is pretty difficult!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
Congrats!!! Looks like you have a nice build. I would make one small recommendation. I would delete your cold weather package option and just opt for the heated seats as a separate one off option and buy a ski bay at Dicks. I personally do not care for the look of the headlight washers in front of the lights. It's not aesthetically pleasing. But if you need/like them then by all means go for it. When I purchased my car I had originally opted for the cold weather package and then deleted it on the advice of my SA who showed me photos. I'm just throwing it out there for you to consider and am in no way being critical.

Best of luck. Don't forget to add some pics when it finally arrives.
I could care less about the ski bag, I've never been haha. I only got the option for the heated seats, but I wasn't aware it was an option to just add this feature. I've never had a car with headlight washers, so I'm not sure how effective they actually are, I'll have to do some google image searching to see if I can see how this feature looks. Do you have any idea what the price difference was?