MTrezzz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lime Rock Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richbot View Post
Welp, test drove one.

Good car. Despite weird ergo compared to my familiar homeland BMW driver's seat in the F80, Like more than F80. Engine is TURBOCHARGED. Unlike F80, sounds worse inside than out. Steering is sub-lime. Chassis responses in general, perfect. It settles down nicely with shocks turned down but never gets limp, something I dislike intensely about the F80 driving modes (besides the fact that there even are driving modes, because they're dumb, just make a good cars stop making me figure out how to make it work right).

It didn't break on the test drive.

Automatics are annoying, driver aids and nanies are annoying, mandatory touchpad screen things are annoying. Single hump six speed 4lyfe

You can tell they put the interior money int he Stelvio. Much nicer place to be, IMO, than the Giulia interior, mostly because Giulia driver space seems designed for some other species of animal. Door card and B-pillar in particular on the Giulia seems designed for people withoout left elbows.

Going to attempt to get a Stelvio Quadrifoglio home for the wife to test-drive. I think it might be right up her alley (Macan appreciator, but doesn't want to be seen coming and going at every stoplight)

But still like my car better, which was apparent from the first shift, brake, gas, and turn of the wheel.

Don't sell your E90M.

The end.
Lmao; Don't Sell Your E90M!!! I Agree 10000000000%
Appreciate 0