View Single Post
      03-02-2016, 09:14 PM   #8
W12x
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3, Z/28, Evo Final Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsix View Post
Its the best OBD 2 WIFI reader on the market, wich also supports reading & clearing & coding ( battery registering/ DVD in motion/ brighter angle eyes/ parktronic F82 Nav model update for E92's ) along with some special unique features like the life log parameter reading, with direct mechanical- issue support from Carly head quarters, located in munich.
Then you have the Carly garage in app feature, that basically gives you the chance to track down your complete car health and have an overview of the cars status...very cool have to admit.
Whats also one of the coolest features is the exact oil reading value, that is better then your In-car oil indicator. No more oil overfilling-issues hence less headaches.
Many of us on here use Carly, its the nunber one thing to do when you consider buying into the ///M breed
It basically cuts down your costs, as you arent relying on mechanic statements, you just point a finger at certain parts and order parts, makes your ///M ownership alot cheaper, believe me

For more info just check my vid, there you'll find alot of useful informations, regarding everything Carly related.
Once your down to order, use the 5 Euro coupon code
4ZECQD
and step into the world of some serious money saving

If you got questions feel free to PM me, no prob!
Ordered with the coupon code, thanks!

Weird that they did not take away the VAT although it's being shipped to the US...is that some new EU rule? I shopped at some UK sites before and they always take away the VAT portion.