United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i, '88 325is

Garage List
1988 BMW 325is  [0.00]
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
I see your point of view and I completely agree with you. With out you having been in the room it's easy to see how yo might come to the conclusion you just came to.

You're imagining the situation went down like this: "Hey boss, just a heads up, there's some music playing over in the XYZ department that some other employees might find offensive. Also wouldn't be a good look for us if a customer walked through the door and heard it. I'm not personally bothered by it, but I still felt it prudent to alert you as other more sensitive ears might take offense." That would have been a gold-star employee moment.

What I got was the employee scheduling a 1-hour meeting on my calendar and using the time to grandstand about the "morally reprehensible" actions of other employees who did not understand how their actions might offend other employees. BTW, I dont recall what the song was, but it was a song that was popular on the radio last summer. There was no profanity but it did have the word "hoe" in it. It's not like they were over there playing 2 Live Crew.

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification. Now knowing how this situation played out, talk about a waste of time. Hopefully you don't have to deal with this moral crusader too much.