Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Dude, this is the issue with these apps. They may get you laid, but you are not going to find any person worth your time on any of them. I think I touched on this earlier in this thread but the people that use these apps are so inundated with the same shit over and over again, it's like being at an amusement park, getting on the same ride over and over again; they just keep going through the same motions. Some may think they are going to find something different, some may just be going through the same motions over and over because it's what they do. Regardless of their intent, motives or what have you, you have to remember that they are being bombarded with dick constantly. Some of those dicks are attached to very handsome guys. Those are the one's they want, then get to know, then realize that there is nothing there aside from looks. Then they post on facebook about why aren't there any good guys left and all men are assholes, babies, etc. These apps do nothing more than destroy self esteem for the good men. Delete the apps and take solace in the fact that you are better than these fake fucks, who are stuck in a cycle, that are only diminishing themselves and their character. Dude, there is nothing wrong with you, you aren't a bad looking guy, it's the mindset of the people using those apps.

This, in less words than I posted above. You have me curious, I'd like to hear how this date went south, so badly, that you deleted the app in front of her.

I've come to realize that physical appearance with women isn't the only thing they notice quickly. Presence, dress and attitude attract women just as much as looks. I wouldn't say that I'm all that attractive. What I do make an effort in is how I dress, being clean cut and confident in who I am. I've found that this does two things: it intimidates the shit out of people and it attracts women who aren't easily intimidated. The women who are easily intimidated will never approach and have a secret crush all while wishing you would make a first move - for either two reasons, they want to make you their boyfriend or they just want you to use them like a nasty sex slave. The women who aren't easily intimidated will make the first move....my lesson in life is to avoid these women....unless you're just looking for sex, but never fall for these type of women; they will only break your heart.

I'll pm you and pickle with the linkedin info.
Oh 100% i agree, it's been nothing but brutal for me hahah
Plus honestly this last year is going to be nothing short of hectic. I really don't think I'm going to have time (or even the motivation, really) to go and hoe around as much as last year. It's 3am in Munich now, I'm up writing emails trying to get caught up before school starts...

In the words of any teenager in 2017, let's get this bread. Just deleted Hinge, Tinder and Bumble

Last edited by Turkish Pickle; 08-12-2019 at 08:24 PM..
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13157.00