03-29-2009, 09:19 AM   #50
SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal red View Post
looks good.. but it will look better once you got your 360s on ... i think the stock 18s cover up a lot of the calipers. you dont get a good view of it.
Oh for sure, theyre half done. I had a problem with the guy who was fixing them, so I picked them up on Friday and I took them elsewhere, so now they have to finish some sanding and re-clear them. Hopefully wont be more then a week ...I NEED THEM!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON View Post
Slammed, AGAIN! This looks really, really good...makes me think of not getting my BBK and making this the brake upgrade...hmmmmmmm

M
Thanks man, hows your car coming along?
I was considering the BBK too, I looked into it getting sponsored even but the prices are just ridiculous. They're nice and all, but so not worth 6k+. Its nuts to be honest! Oh well, Im happy now!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJBoston View Post
Looks pretty tasteful. Not as look-at-me as red or yellow, but will be noticed by other gearheads.
Those were my exact thoughts while choosing colors. Red had too much controversy because of my interior being Fox Red (couldn't go a bright Brembo red because it would clash with my roof down)
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black
Appreciate 0