astris
Major
Rep
Drives: M4 ZCP Individual Mintgruen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMANN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by astris View Post
Looks like Carb Conn and 22RPD are the two main options. Carb Conn with an AWD Dynojet and 22RPD with an AWD Mustang (I think)? Definitely want to go with a Dynojet, but based on some old threads, it looks like Carb Conn numbers tend to be low due a number of speculative reasons.

Anybody dyno'd at Carb Conn recently? Debating getting dyno'd there, but if their numbers are generally lower than most Dynojets, I might just pass.
I've been to both, with the same car, and different cars. I've now learned for consistency and being able to compare gains/losses with mods, just pick one and stick with it. BMW and Audi clubs do events at both locations for a reduced fee if you are already a member.
Consistency is one of my main concerns. I recall reading about a dyno at Carb Conn where a few closely modded and/or stock M3's put down considerably varying numbers.

I don't have a baseline, so was looking for a place that has dyno'd M3's with consistent numbers. If numbers are a little low, then I'm probably fine with that, but low and inconsistent is not really any help.