View Single Post
      12-04-2017, 12:12 PM   #647
KenB925
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: ZL1, Raptor

****UPDATE****

I've been making progress, my knees, neck, and lower back are not happy. The ceiling is all 2" x 8" T&G, first stained, then cut placed and nailed off. I guess its been about 5 days actually cutting and installing pieces one weekend days when I can (kid parties and such get in the way), but its going well and I'm pleased with how its turning out. My neighbors think I'm insane, many nights after work I'm in the garage staining or moving lumber or some nonsense.

When its 'done' (approved and signed off by the city), I'm going to box in those ugly little rafters and put some recessed lights in the 'false' beams.

I have also bought a BBQ and a side burner, I wanted to spend much less then I did, but when you handle the cheaper one, and really nice one there is no comparison. The burners on these things are bade from cast stainless that is almost 1/4" thick and guaranteed for life, I hate burners that rot out.

I'll keep my pellet cooker too, just not in the pavilion.

Ooh, almost forgot, I ordered a 50" tv, and I got a cool motorized mount that will pull the tv up behind the big horizontal beam and hide it under the eaves when it is not being used, should be pretty slick!
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
lakefront560.50
RickFLM410954.50
P111563.00