View Single Post
      08-16-2019, 08:48 AM   #110
OG Shark
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYT_Shadow View Post
hehe yes. The CS doesn't get dragged anymore by 991.1/.2 GT3s/RS but it will be a real pleasure to keep up to them in the straights, as if you can do that they it's quite easy to outbrake and outcorner them.

I got a 'shake' sticker for the E90 and the CS will get a 'and bake' one when my brother and I are driving
Shake & bake is only allowed if bake runs Mike Honcho & 47 on the side of the car. However the full spread will not be required out of respect for everyone with eyes. I will neither confirm nor deny this origin for me locking up #47 for NASA Texas...

Do you think the do88 bits will still handle the cooling sufficiently? Certainly an awesome package, curious to see how it performs in your car now with the stroker.

This build is so awesome - definitely sold me on going this route after I'm finished with my E92 in class competition. Even will have the karbonius intake sitting in storage waiting for it. Not sure you can get any more fun then this on the track outside of somehow a E92 GT2 magically finding it's way into the garage. On the street - just wow, perfect build.
Appreciate 1
SYT_Shadow11509.50