View Single Post
      11-05-2011, 08:34 PM   #388
991GT3
Captain
Rep
Drives: Ford Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
Exactly, super car is not just performance, a turbo civic would be a super car if this were true.

There is no logic by basing this argument soley on performance numbers, that would lead us to saying that a Corvette ZR1 or a Viper ACR is a super car, or any car with similar numbers would be a 'super car', I don't recall the EVO FQ400 being considered a super car, now was it??*

Again, semantics. Thats your opinion. Its not shared by everyone. Most car reviewers think the GTR is a supercar(as do I).

Quote:
This is an interesting point, I think what speaks volumes is how insecure some of the GT-R owners are, and even their fans. Spending hours on the M3forums, just to prove a GT-R is a great car, and if to project that M3 owners couldn't sneeze and buy a GT-R tomorrow.
Really? What I see is unhinged GTR bashing whenever the car is brought up and GTR owners merely defending it. Most of the threads aren't even started
by GTR owners.
And the reason I spend time on an M3 forum is that I've owned one(and a few other M cars) and like the vehicle. Plus given the number of M3s out there it usually is a little more active than other performance car sites.

-2016 Macan Turbo(GF vehicle)
-2017 Ford Raptor
Appreciate 0