View Single Post
      11-12-2009, 10:19 PM   #116
JMD0977
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 GT3 and ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonmartin View Post
Uh my kit has been on the Technik car ever since my car blew. Maybe I should hurry and get it back to impress everyone. I haven't rushed to install it again because of scheduling problems and I'm not even sure I'll even keep the M3 much longer for it to even matter so what do you care if I put it back on my car or not. And obviously G-power changed the mapping and the kompressor from when I and josh had the kit on our cars so obviously he's going to post the latest dyno theres nothing "dirty" about that especially since its public knowledge to anyone who pays attention . Btw I'm not acting as if its nothing obviously whats done is done and its fixed what should I do cry and whine about it everyday even though its already fixed??
When the first 2 G-Powered M3s in the US blow their motors; the owners suddenly want to part out and sell their cars afterwards although G-Power "fixed the tune"; owners act as if a blown motor and 5 month repair wait time is part of the deal; blown M3 owners advertise their G-Power S/C for sale with results performed on another car never having acheived such results themselves and portraying the results as their own....it raises alot of different questions.

Its okay though Jon, goodluck with car/the sale. I'm not gonna continue this thread jack here.
Appreciate 0