View Single Post
      04-08-2014, 11:37 AM   #482
Greg_M.3
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 SilverstoneII

Hello, after going through this whole thread, I am a little confused as to what may be ok for my setup. I have stock 19'' wheels with PSS 245/35 front and 265/35 rear with EDC. I am looking for a very aggressive setup but want absolutely no rubbing. I may end up lowering the car in a year or so (when warranty is up) as well.
I tried to measure for myself, however have no "straight edge" available that will fit to measure, they are all either too big or too small. From what I am reading some people say no issues at all with 18/15 but others say better to use the 15/12 setup. Basically just want to know if I have any chance of rubbing with the 18/15 and if I go with the 15/12 will that leave me some room for a drop in the future (considering all other things unchanged).

Thanks in advance and sorry if I should have gotten this answer form the previous posts.. I couldn't make the final decision
Mods: Interior - Hardwire 9500xi, full LED light kit --- Exterior - Gloss black hood vents, BMW edition kidney grills and side gills, tinted LED side blinker, color matched reflectors, keyhole delete, Angel iBright V4.0, BMW performance spoiler, Vorsteiner VRS rep front spoiler --- Performance - MS high flow air filter, challenge race x-pipe, challenge exhaust, BPM stage 2 tune
Appreciate 0