View Single Post
      07-24-2023, 01:28 PM   #2
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

This is my favorite track on the F1 calender. It's beautiful situated in the woods, and the elevation differences makes this track something special. It's fast but also has a very slow corner.
On TV, the elevation changes are not that visible, but if you drive the track (or just be there in person), going down to La Rouge and then going up Raidillon just feels awesome.
The off camber chicane Bus stop is also tricky (I assume it's still a bit off camber)

Last year, Max gave everyone driving lessons. He started 15th, and took 1st place at lap 12....That is just crazy!
My prediction:
1. Max
2. PER
3. NOR
4. PIA
5. HAM

I see both Norris and Piastri batteling both Red Bulls. I don't think they're just there yet, but for sure they can make this an exciting race. And I do think Lando deserves a victory. He was so close in 2021 in Sochi, and with the upgrades on the McLaren, this might be the time.

I'm not gonna put any Ferrari in my predictions anymore. There just doesn't seem to be any progression there. I hope they sort themselves and the car out.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 07-24-2023 at 01:38 PM..
Appreciate 3
M5Rick60952.50
M3 boi3211.00