View Single Post
      04-09-2020, 02:36 PM   #1759
OG Shark
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbone View Post
Yes! I need to impound those cars next time! Scales! Dynos!

I plan on doing at least 6 tracks, maybe more if we go outside the USA. Laguna Seca was first because it's built into the game so I knew everyone would have it, and a lot of people have at least driven that track before in a video game. This first race was simply about making sure everyone could get in and do it, and then seeing the experience. On the whole, I'd say most people were able to access it without problems. One guy had a network issue and got kicked off in the second race, but no one else reported any issues with the network, so I'm going to assume it was his internet. hehe that same someone got black flagged for not slowing down after cutting the course in the first race. Boom race over for him! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! Mwuhahahahahaha

Regarding the M3 GT2, I don't see doing it. The one time I tried it, it felt so sluggish to me. If I'm going to go through the torture of driving a video game, I want the car to at least be responsive and fairly quick.
Someone really got black flagged??? I heard someone say that but thought it was a joke. That's freaking hilarious.

Didn't think the M3 GT2 was thattttt bad; yeah a little off pace from the Z4 but not terrible didn't think.

Hopped on a bit last night and realized something - I had the toe backwards on both the front & rear... now you know why I always have Will with me when I'm on the track...
Appreciate 0