GasBurnlife(landapanda)
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_joe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by landapanda View Post
Good video. Thanks for sharing. I have not run w Track Dayz yet and would appreciate feedback on the group. I mostly run with PCA and BMW CCA, but BMW only has one weekend at a Summit Main. Also tried SCCA for the first time this past weekend (Shenny), and had a good run. Good group of guys and slow holiday weekend helped. Here is a video from Saturday:

I really enjoyed running with track daze and will be running with them again for sure.

I normally run with BMW at Shenny and Main each year. I did Chapterfest earlier this season with BMW and did Shenny with MBCA. We are right around the same pace on that track, I too ran a 1:45

Thanks for sharing the video. Good lines very similar to mine. I hope to get into the 24s at Main this weekend. It is a bit aggressive and requires me to shave 1ish second off my time there for March, but if the weather and traffic cooperate, I should be able to do it. I am also going to test out my PSS tires vs the PS4s to see how much of a difference they make. They (PSS) had considerably less grip at Shenny, but I think that's because of the track more so than the tires. Stand by for that video!
Appreciate 1
turbo_joe1615.50