reidetailing
Alex - IG @screamer
Canada
Rep
Drives: 08 SS E90, 11 Moonstone E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny250 View Post
wow, glad you're enjoying the te37's.

also, super informative and great build. can't wait to see how it progresses!
Absolutely loving the TE37s...they went to a great home, Johnny!
Thanks so much again for selling them to me

YES, Christmas came early for me back in April 2020!

Welcome back everyone to my journal!

I’m excited to share with you all a really sweet update where I unbox a whole bunch of parts that I ordered.

Such parts include:

1) BMW Performance Illuminated Door Sill Cover Set (51472151841)
2) BPM Sport Stage 2 Tune
3) Burger Motorsports Cowl Filters
4) eBay GT4-Style Carbon Fiber Front Lip
5) Mashimarho Alcantara E-Brake Boot and Shift Boot
6) Vorsteiner E90 Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser Type II

The Door Sills arrived perfectly intact from Indonesia, and as described, they are literally brand new in box.

Shout out to Mike@BPMSport, I couldn’t be more excited to install his Stage 2 Tune on my car. Also a special shoutout to Gordon (M3Post Member: "GORDON.M3") for organizing the group buy for all of us fellow Canadians!

Next is the Cowl Filters from Burger Motorsports, which were bought in preparation for me purchasing the MCS 2WRR Suspension locally.

Next up is the eBay GT4-Style Carbon Fiber Front Lip that I purchased locally from Adrian (M3Post Member: "e92m3jb"). I really like how this lip looks, especially how long the lip protrudes out; it seems very splitter-esque.
Thanks Adrian for coming by and dropping off the lip and showing me your E90 M3!
Now I know what you’re saying, “Alex, a replica part on your car…say it aint so!”
All I’m going to say is this is temporary, as I plan to buy the OEM GT4 BMW Motorsport GT4 Carbon Fiber Front Lip hopefully in the next couple of years…it just has a $4K USD price tag

Next is my Mashimarho Alcantara Shift and E-Brake Boots. I'm really happy with how these are going to look inside the car. Only thing is quality-control could've been better, as like my steering wheel, the Alcantara Boots were not vacuumed. Small thing, but if I'm buying brand new parts, they should be spotless.

Lastly is my most prized possession, the Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber E90 Diffuser. As you’ll see below, the diffuser definitely needs some love, so I will have Steven@ElevatedAuto make it look brand new again.

Thanks for stopping by and please enjoy an exciting teaser for next update:

- 2008 BMW E90 M3 - Silverstone - Racecar

Last edited by reidetailing; 07-11-2020 at 09:33 PM..
Appreciate 3