View Single Post
      04-22-2020, 05:39 PM   #69
reidetailing
Alex - IG @screamer
Canada
Rep
Drives: 08 SS E90, 11 Moonstone E92

Hey everyone,

Welcome back to my journal, hope you're all doing well and keeping safe considering.

There's just something about an E90 Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser Type II that makes me drool.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Challenge/RKP E90 Diffuser, however I feel like it's always been missing "something." That something is the Center Fin on the diffuser.

IMO, the Vorsteiner Type II design is one of the most subtle, yet aggressive E90 diffusers on the market...it really is a shame that they discontinued it.

From what I hear, it's because of fitment issues that people were experiencing.

Here's a picture of how it looks overall, and also on my friend Aditya's E90 Silverstone M3:

I really like how it looks on Aditya's car, especially since it's Silverstone...it gives me a vision for how it will look.

I remember seeing a Varis/VRS Carbon Fiber Diffuser thread and David (M3Post Member: "bmwtech13") posted these pictures:

Last year, after I scored the awesome deal on the Varis/VRS Lower Carbon Fiber Diffuser, I was on a mission to complete the rear-end of the car like David did; that meant finding the discontinued Vorsteiner E90 M3 Diffuser.

One came up for sale in June by M3Post Member: "simpleM3" and I passed on the sale because I needed to financially recover after spending 8k CAD on the OG TE37s and VRS Diffuser. Trust me, I wasn't happy about passing, because I knew the likelihood of one coming up again in the near future would be very little.

I hope to find one again for sale in the near future...I learned my lesson from last time...buying-on-site this time around.

Thank-you all for checking out this update...until next time! Anyone a fan of the GruppeM Carbon Fiber Intake? I really like the look of it, especially with the Front Bumper Driver Side Carbon Fiber Intake Duct!

Karbonius Intake Manifold x GruppeM CAI in the future?

- 2008 BMW E90 M3 - Silverstone - Racecar

Last edited by reidetailing; 05-10-2020 at 08:27 PM..
Appreciate 3
acarr6407.50
jbze4036.50