07-24-2008, 06:16 AM   #43
AlpenWhite25
Private
Greece
Rep
Drives: Alpen White BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd54 View Post
I accept the challenge Brad. I will fly down to Southern California to do the test. However the following conditions must be met by your company:

1. We use my car, which is in Socal right now. It is completely stock, a software flash may have been done but I can have the ecu flashed back to stock.
2. We use a shop of my choice, with a dyno I choose. This will be a neutral location for both of us.
3. You can supply the pulley kit, however none of your staff is allowed to install the kit or be anywhere near the dyno for the duration of the test.

The wager remains the same. If there is indeed a 21bhp gain I will issue an apology and pay for the trip, dyno costs, install etc... If the gain is less than 21bhp your company will pay for the installation and removal, dyno testing, my hotel and flights. Let me know so I can make flight arrangements and book some time off.

This is Just Childish...If you are NOT convinced by the reply of the products representative just don’t Buy it in the First place.Other people will....Why would you risk to loose like 1000 $ or more on a silly Bet for a product that costs less than 400$ ??? On the other hand Dyno number can vary due to Humidity-Temperature-Dyno and also wrong installation of this Product. This is my point of view i will not put myself in any arguing procedure with anyone...I think this will my first Mod,......from Thessaloniki,Greece,out!
Appreciate 0