08-23-2013, 06:20 PM   #105
Topgun2012
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 328

Alabama, Birmingham, Tom Williams BMW

Alabama, Birmingham
Tom Williams BMW

One of the most horrible dealerships I have been to! They overcharge for repairs, my seatbelt extenders cost me $500 to repair ( I should have done a DIY)
Then I wanted to look at an M3 and the Sales rep made me wait 2 hours (by my watch) to give me a quote for my trade in. They never provide any loaner cars because they claim they are very busy. Service is equally horrible. After 3 days of leaving my car in there, they were not able to take a look at it. Then on the 5th day they told me it would cost $5000 to repair my axle because it was bent. I dont know how it could get bent. And said a lot of parts were rusted so they needed to be replaced and were not covered under CPO! Contacted BMW of N.A and did not get much of a response. My friends have had a similar experience. They are a public company (Sonic Automotive dealer) and there is no drive to sell or excel in customer care. As compared to Columbia, MO where JOE MACHENS BMW manager would at least listen to me and try to accommodate me. And I baby my cars! My Cars are hand waxed every other weekend. I am trying to avoid buying an M3 while in Birmingham, Alabama!

Appreciate 0