11-06-2012, 08:08 AM   #8
dagolfpro
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimiTed View Post
stay away from Peter Pan bmw. The punctured my door panel in front of me and denied blame. took months for bmwna to settle. on top of that because I got my car at Steve Thomas they were being jerks saying how I should be happy that they would help me when I didn't get the car from them. They take days to call back even to schedule an appointment. Roel Vela I believe was my SA. Just the worst. Outright liars.

I've been to Mountain View once for tire insurance replacement. They scratched my comp wheel. SA said they'd take care of it. Seemed nice enough but I don't have a result for that yet.
Sorry you had a bad experience there. I think it comes down to who your SA is. I've delt with others at PP and can see why people would avoid them. I've never had an issue with getting appointments. Only problem is that there are sometimes booked a few days out.
Mods List: Evolve Exhaust | M Perf Steering Wheel | Tint | Lux | Hardwired V1 | KW V3 | Volshlag CP | Brembo BBK | BBS FI | Yokohama AD08 R| Schroth 4 Point Harness | Challenge GT Diffuser | OEM GTS Wing| GTS Lip| I lied earlier, I wasn't done with mod, but I swear, I'm done now, no more mods...
Appreciate 0