View Single Post
      07-14-2012, 08:38 PM   #1
sin911
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 E92 M3

Tischer BMW: Damaged Package replaced with new

UPDATE: Received new muffler via overnight shipping, the box came as solid as a rock!

Over the years I have dealt with various vendors, and only twice had I encountered any issues with any of them. AWE Tuning was the first one (200 CEL Cats failing) and this is the second time with Tischer BMW.

I have ordered the Edition Grills, Edition Gills and the M Performance Exhaust. The box of the exhaust was torn on multiple sides when I received it, and when I opened the box I saw one of the flaps on the passenger side to be bent. The exhaust system was poorly packaged on the sides for sure. For such a heavy system it should be boxed much better.

Anyways, I have been trying to reach Tischer since I have received the items on Wednesday. I have sent an e-mail on Wednesday, no reply. On Thursday, I had not received any e-mails again so I decided to give them a call. No one answered so I left a voice mail. Then I decided to try to reach Evan via PM on the forum. Still no e-mail, no call, nor a PM from them.

This exhaust system costs over $3k, and receiving it damaged is simply outrageous!

I don't like to expose people publicly, and rather deal with problems personally. We all know sh!t happens, but vendors should have the decency to fix these problems. It is simply irresponsible of them to say the least.

Here are some pictures I took:
Attached Images

Last edited by sin911; 07-19-2012 at 02:33 PM..
Appreciate 0