03-10-2021, 04:42 PM   #9
CPWINCH
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Toyota Prius

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911r View Post
Mporium is great—you're smart for doing that. And that's great to hear. My last car had KW Clubsports and the ride was rough. Hoping to not give up too much comfort going from EDC to Öhlins.

Enjoy the new mods!!
Just chiming in here as I had Ohlins Installed 1k miles ago on my E90 M3.

They are fantastic. More comfy than stock but in a different way. They inspire such confidence compared to the ZCP EDC and adjusting them takes about 5 mins if you don't have rear carpets installed.

I have run Tc Kline 2 ways, KWV3, BC Racing shit with external reservoirs, KWv1 and it goes without saying it blows all of those out of the water in terms of performance AND comfort.

I run mine at 20 clicks from full stiff. The way you adjust them is you put them at the stiffest setting and count the clicks backwards. So the lower the number the stiffer it is.

On the canyons and performance driving I have run 10 and 5 clicks and it feels incredible. I have a track day next month and will give 0-3 clicks a try.

I would not hesitate to get the Ohlins. I own a 991.2 GT3RS and I find them on par with the dampers on that car and that's saying a lot.
Biginboca3763.50