Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [5.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [6.20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_dub View Post
Thanks for the great work you guys did on my car last Friday, I appreciate it!
Appreciate the feedback and your business!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdy330 View Post
Hello Tom - I am interested in the BMW Dealer-Level Module Updates for my 2011 M3. Each time I go to the dealer they will not update it for me. Actually I am not even certain what version/s I am on as they would not tell me that either.

My question to you is if I update my vehicle through EAS and the dealer sees that updates were done and not by them what could happen with the warrant on my vehicle? Is it possible that they will deny future warranty services in the future?

BMW also talks about that they do not like updating software as modules can fail and when they do they are thousands to replace. How safe it is to do these updates as BMW make is sound like there can be issues when doing this.

Is it also safe to assume these updates are included in your $95.00 special?

Lastely are these TRUE BMW software updates that have not been modified in any way? Curious as to how a non-BMW dealer obtains these types of updates as well.

Thanks in advance!
Depending on your software integration level - these can sometimes take hours to update, especially those items on the MOST ring (fiber optic). Updates are not necessarily required in some cases. Because of this, updates are not included in the special.

There are even new MY13s that roll through the door requesting updates. We can provide a QuickReport which would show you what module(s) require updates, if needed.

Autologic is a factory recognized diagnostics provider for independent repair facilities, and licensed to use BMW software. There are a number of precautions taken for safe programming/updates in our facility to minimize any risks involved.

More info on the autologic program can be found here: http://autologic.us/en/pages/homepro...mw-diagnostics

Hope this helps, feel free to call or email (or visit) if you have any questions.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0