08-26-2007, 07:14 AM   #53
devo
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bimmers & Porsches

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
These two statements still don't make sense to me in conjunction.

This makes sense to me--provided one can meet the initial cost without a problem--and sets your post apart from the rest of the posts which make me think the authors are posers of some sort.
That's unfortunate that you don't -won't- undertsand these two statements.

I thought we were making ground but thats is obviously not the case.

Why is it hard for you to understand that just beause I can afford the cost of admission for another turbo, means that I can't appreciate a great value.

Your aforementioned statement reads how my last post sets it apart from my previous posts. The essence of my posts have been the same. You just choose to disect them and compare what's to your liking.

You repeatedly imply that I am a poser, which I find offensive. When you first made the implication, I responded. There is really no need to keep insisting that I am. If you want to believe it, so be it.

Your posts have become increasingly argumentative and rude. I am sorry but this thread has become somewhat boring. Feel what you like, understand what you like and accuse me of whatever you like. Your feelings won't change my history of ownership, nor will it change what and why I buy it.

I do not mean this to be offensive, but it appears to me that you are one of those blind brand loyalists. You tout your selective process on buying whatever sports car you find will meets your expctations, but get hostile when someone questions the almighty M3.

Lastly, would pictures of my Porsche's make you less cynical!? It seems childish to have to resort to that, but will that help you? Or...will you accuse me of plagiarism?

Last edited by devo; 08-26-2007 at 08:26 AM..
Appreciate 0