View Single Post
      11-30-2011, 11:48 PM   #23
graider
Colonel
Rep
Drives: py/kiwi e46 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyNate View Post
Guys and gals, just face it, this car is simply worthy of legend status at this point. Just in time for the end of this generation. I've had a subscription to C&D for about 13 years and is probably one of the biggest aids in getting a feel for BMW's before I'd ever driven or could afford one. THEY ARE BIASED but what about the countless comparos this car has won in other publications. I own an M3, I'M BIASED but honestly there must be a reason this car is mentioned in the same breath of the only car it can't beat amongst enthusiasts. PORSCHE 911. The M3 only trumps that car in practicality. Also you must ask yourself is a 911 $20k to $25k better. I plan on asking myself this very question in a few years.
This M3 is something special folks and not because I say so but because everybody else says so too. At this price point and class in the words of Tina Turner it's "Simply the Best." If it isn't why do so many manufacturers aspire to beat it? Just my observations. My flamesuit is full on.
totally agree here. this is fact. i can't believe some of you still calling the bias stuff when pretty much all mag reviewers have declared the m3 winner repeatedly.

i mean it is impossible for all of them to be bias or wrong can't they?
Appreciate 0