Rep
Drives: e92 m3 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYT_Shadow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dparm View Post
Custom control arms is still pretty nuts. Not exactly something you can whip up in your garage on a weekend.
Doesn't BW and I think SPL sell the same type of thing?
Yes, SPL has replacement arms for most of the suspension. I believe that Schirmer uses a true rear coilover with a replacement for the main rear LCA. Smaller and lighter without the need to accommodate the divorced spring. I have noticed that M24 sells that LCA. M24 also has Carbon door panels that look the same or similar to what Schirmer uses.
Speaking with Schirmer himself about 5 years ago via email, said clearly cannot disclose anything they do in house but yes it is a true rear coilover, custom suspension components they build/design in house, custom full cage, gutted interior with custom carbon trim with alcantara, ecu remapped and upgraded diff. They did disclose the rim specs to me and I had them built by BBS asap after that info.
The e92 that got sub 7 at the Ring runs a blower as of 2 years ago
Also to add ......as you can see their camber, it is aggressive and I’m assuming they are running atleast -4 upfront and -2rear. Just good the pics
Appreciate 0