03-25-2013, 07:51 AM   #459
surlynkid
Major
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMPowerJ View Post
You have to cut those two little triangle tabs off the plastic buckle on either side of the metal prong. They keep the buckle from fully engaging and locking in the belt receptacle. I think I had to cut them off on both of my buckles. Apparently Schroth is not consistent on the buckles they use. It was an easy fix though with a wire cutter. Just take your time and it will look OEM when you are finished.
Actually, I found out that it is a buckle for an R50/R52/R53 mini sewn into a belt for an R55/R56/R57 harness. The QC at Schroth did not catch it. This was a simple mistake by Schroth in the U.S. assembly facility.
Stoptech 380mm/355mm | PFC08 / Pagid RS-29 | Akrapovic EVO - CF tips | Benvo Tune | MS UDP | AA air filter | MCS 2-way with 700/1000lb springs | Solid bushings and adjustable links | RD front swaybar | Apex EC-7 18x10 square 275/35-18 NT01 | Turner Race Studs | GT4 Brake Cooling | GT4 Power Steering Cooling | Alekshop Oil Cooler | Performance Steering Wheel | | CF Spoiler | Varis System 1 Full CF Diffuser | Extended Paddle Shifters | Schroth Quick Fit Pro | Turner Steering Rack Stops | Vorshlag Camber Plates
Appreciate 0