View Single Post
      04-26-2013, 12:25 AM   #1
shuggy
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E90M3, '20 X3M, '20 RRSSVR

Eric Schuster @ Envious Detailing: 2011 E90 M3 Space Gray

My vehicle is a 2011 E90 M3 in Space Gray that I've had since August, 2010 after ED. It is a daily driver and I two-bucket wash it using ONR waterless and Prima products every 7-10 days. It was Opti-Coat 2.0'ed for the past year and clayed quarterly.

On Monday, I had Eric Schuster (Envious Detailing) perform my annual detail. The compounding, polishing, and Opti-Coat 2.0 he meticulously worked in a year ago has stood the test of time and so there wasn't much correcting to be done. Hence, I don't have any disastrous "before" pictures. This allowed Eric to focus more on creating a wet gloss using Menzerna and Sonax polish. This time around, Eric applied 22PLE on the body, Opti-Coat 2.0 on the wheels, and steam treated the interior.

Since, these were taken with my iPhone and in a garage, the reflections are muted. Also, 22PLE takes at least 3 days to fully cure as it has a sticky initial texture and doesn't give off its full shine. Tomorrow, I will upload pictures after 4 days of curing and being daily driven to showcase Eric Schuster's work and the durability and depth of 22PLE's shine.

Much more frequent posters on M3post, such as THE TECH has been satisfied clients of Eric Schuster, alongside a host of Aston, Ferrari, and Lamborghini owners in the Southwest. I'm sure THE TECH will chime in once he reads this thread.

For any questions with the products used, estimates, etc., Eric can be reached or texted at 714-356-5145.

Cheers!
2011 E90 M3 | Space Gray | RKP CF Roof | MPerf Recaro | Full Interior CF & Alcantara | BMW MPE v2, MS Test Pipes | BPM Tune | MFactory CF DS | Bilstein B6 Damptronic | Full DINAN & Eventuri & DO88 | Modesta BC-04 | Potenza RE-71R
2020 X3M
2020 Range Rover Sport SVR

Last edited by shuggy; 04-26-2013 at 12:31 AM..
Appreciate 0