dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal_NSX View Post
what year?

I know the early model years 17-18 have had issues, but the later model ones have gotten much better....I have several friends who have them and love them..most of them said they'll never go back

They seem to be one of the highest rated vehicles on most of the consumer sites that have actual customer ratings....hoping mine is one of the good ones
I owned a 2018 model 3 I bought used and I had no issues except the 12v battery dying which Tesla sent their mobile tech to replace. It's super easy to DIY but since it was under warranty let them foot the bill for whatever that little battery costs.

No major issues so far with my 2023. When I got it the seatbelt adjuster that moves it up and down on the driver side wasn't working. Went to this new service center they had just opened by my house. They fixed it, but did not put the trim back properly on the a pilar and kind of dirtied it. When I told them this they immediately sent a mobile tech who replaced it. He said they had new people working at that new service center who didn't know what they were doing yet.

Personally I love the mobile tech stuff. Don't have to go anywhere. I even had them replace a tire that blew out hitting a pothole right there on my driveway it's great.

Congrats on the new car!
Appreciate 2