View Single Post
      01-28-2010, 12:40 AM   #66
Checkcaptain
Major
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 GTS

Sorry, but I have to support the established vendors like IND or Rennspec here. For curiosity I shipped a Porsche system, which was PayPaled on Sunday, to Dubai this week - the happy customer was able to pick it up yesterday (Wednesday) nite - thatīs 3 days after payment! Who does not belive can have the tracking # from me!!! Me and others forwarded you to people who know about the Akra system or offered info personally - thatīs not just for selling a system, thatīs because me and others are also M drivers and know about these babies. I was the very first who had an Evolution system installed on his M3 (except the Akra test car), but you ignored. Now you buy your system obviously from a BMW dealer, who has no idea about it and finally your system will come you more expensive than offered in this thread by other people, since he will not get the propper discounts, cause he is only ordering a single system and he also has to pay taxes, VAT and shipping.
Finally or latest when your car throws CEL you will cry here in the Forum and ask for help!
Thatīs just my 2 cents...

Last edited by Checkcaptain; 01-28-2010 at 06:17 AM..
Appreciate 0