01-01-2010, 11:13 AM   #44
TLud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 Golf R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Gotta be one of the nicest M3's out there. Good job with the mods.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin View Post
Looks good
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowfellow View Post
wow your M3 looks perfect!
Thanks again for the kind words, everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
Nice ride TLud.
Thank you, sir. I don't envy you having to wait to put these wheels on. I'll be giving you a call in the near future to pick your brain for track advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Lawyer or not, you still got my vote for M3 of the Month -
Thanks, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMP "E" View Post
nice, i never heard of RAC wheels.
Quick summary: RAC is a venture run by a couple of car enthusiasts, Ralph and Chuck, who use their connections in the industry, namely Champion, to build limited runs of one-piece 8000 ton forged wheels. The RG63 is their latest project, which was in the works for close to a year. It was a very cool process in which Ralph combined the opinions and suggestions of the buyers with his own ideas for the wheel to come up with the final result. It is JWL tested and certified, so it's a very strong wheel despite being so light. The wheels were offered in a number of finishes, including gunmetal, silver, anthracite, brushed, gloss black, semi-gloss black, and hyperblack. There's talk of doing another run, which would take much less time because the wheel has already been designed and tested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderm3 View Post
Great look mate! Definitely can understand your perspective. I have a similar one here! Still haven't gone with any mods yet. 4 weeks into ownership.. I am totally loving this vehicle.
Congrats on the new ride! My one recommendation would be to take your time with modding. Enjoy the car stock for awhile like you're doing now and browse the forums to get a good feel for what you like and what products out there are good. It was 6 or 7 months before I started modding my car, and by then I had a good idea of what I wanted to do and a pretty good grasp of my various options.