View Single Post
      11-19-2012, 02:22 AM   #122
iDriveBMW3
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW

Sorry, since when was a hood 5k?
And, I would ignore you if you sent emails everyday for updates. Btw, bad office analogy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
So let's see, you guys just think I should send the hood back and have this done with? Um no, because if you have actually been following the story and all of my posts in this thread you will see it is much more than that.

Why should I allow Arkym to have taken such a huge liberty on me by waiting for months for a replacement and now not saying a word? Why should I allow PYSpeed to end this so quickly with me being out of pocket more than 5k in one go? Also, having to drive without a hood in the meantime. I'm not going to lie down and allow this nonsense to happen especially when it has consumed so much of my time.

It's about principle now. When they man up and admit both companies f*cked up, give me a refund so I don't have to dig deeper into my pockets and make all their lies right I will move on. It's like our office we have been building at work, once you start something there is no reason to finish until the job at hand has been accomplished.

I'm sick and tired of letting these companies think they can run the world their way and have you guys think they're the good guys just because you read a couple of posts from them. Much more to the story if you follow my previous threads and what not. All was forgiven to PYSpeed and Arkym until they started these new shenanigans.
Appreciate 0