View Single Post
      11-12-2009, 07:29 PM   #101
JMD0977
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 GT3 and ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonmartin View Post
Of course any decent tuner can tune a kit to be on par with your kit you're not exactly miracle workers. And of course hardware design is also important but unless the other company building it are complete morons I don't see that that being too hard I mean your kit isn't that complex design wise, you didn't exactly re-invent the wheel bud.
G-Power must be full of morons then. They were negligent and incompetent by not testing their softwae as they should and therefore allowed 4 M3s to blow thier motors. But hey, any monkey can develop a S/C right Jon. What makes it worst it that G-Power has been in the business, what? 20 years or so? Blowing 4 custumer's car should not be taken lightly, especially when the product was first released. I bet it was a great feeling to have the car in a shop for 4 months...sorry not 4, it was 5 months.

I say all this because you act as if the issue you had with G-Power was cool, your attitude comes off as "it's cool, I paid $15k for the S/C, it blew my motor within 2 months, it took G-Power 4 months to fix it, but G-Power is great either way, yay!!!!!" That shit was not cool at all nor Do I wish anybody to go through such headaches. Yet you wanna bash and make assumptions on other S/C companies, such as design and tunning. Ironic, isn't?

Anybody can develop a S/C? G-Power couldn't. And the fact that they supposedly fixed it does not okay the 4 blown customer cars.
Appreciate 0