View Single Post
      06-07-2020, 11:04 PM   #7
br2wdc
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW M3 E90 LMB

I believe this is the 3rd time I have commented on a post/search for a car that was very similar to mine! My requirements were E90 M3 with DCT, no black/black cars, mainly stock, and preferred AW or IB/LMB.

I live in Northern Virginia, and missed on two local cars, an was about to throttle back my search, and stumbled upon a 2011 E90 M3 LMB with 77k miles in Ohio that was a 2-owner car.

In other posts I have described the 2nd owner as "meticulous" and I'll also add "proactive" because every service and every fluid was changed well before it was "due", and he had BMW dealer receipts for everything.

So in the span of 6 days, we spoke for the 1st time and had the parameters of a deal done on a Monday, PPI was completed with flying colors on Wednesday, and that Saturday I was on my way to Ohio in a one way car rental to pickup the car.

Only option it didn't have that I wanted was ZCP, and the competition type wheels are not OEM, but as you can see I think I did OK ...

Congrats on your car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilum View Post
I didn’t have any pre-requisites in my search for an E90 except no black and mainly stock. My 3rd day searching the for sale forums here I stumbled on a stock 2011 IB ZCP w/ 72K miles being sold by a financial executive down in VA. Fast forward 4 days of back and forth negotiations, and I was on my way in a rental car to pick it up. The car already had valve cover gaskets, throttle actuators and thermostat replaced as well as a stack of receipts so it was well kept.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0