View Single Post
      09-06-2018, 11:10 PM   #1
DunkinDeezNuts
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 WRX STI

What are your opinions on the E9X Market in the Tri-State Area?

Been on the forums for awhile as a daily driven 335i owner, then sold it and bought a Jeep. Looking to get back into a BMW, but this time an M3 for weekend driving/non-daily duties.

Been looking for a few months now at the wide range of M's on the market. What it seems to me is that most of those that are for sale for less than $30K are generally higher mileage (not unusual or bad for a BMW M vehicle), or are beat in terms of appearance or maintenance. It also appears that most vehicles for sale are convertibles or sedans, with the coupes being on the more expensive end, even if they are the same year & have similar mileage as their E90 and E93 counterparts.

I guess what I'm getting at here is that finding an E92 with 70K or less on the clock, non-two tone leather seats (seriously, whoever thought that was a good idea should go back to owning a Civic), stock wheels, CF roof, and maintained well is tough to come by. Moreover, finding one that is stock, or tastefully modded is tough too (some of them look awful with the mods people chose to do to them)

Anybody else in the market right now, or recently was in the market for an E92, having this problem? Would enjoy some candid opinions on what everyone thinks.
Appreciate 0