View Single Post
      05-07-2012, 07:10 PM   #37
Pk Mods
Private
Rep
Drives: Dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3PO View Post
Don't give up on the Nismo 370Z too soon. At least drive one first. I am a Nissan guy at heart (had a 350Z before this) and a lot of my good buddies have Nismo 370Zs and sometimes I wish I had one too.
im no where near giving up on the 370z NISMO, dont worry

my priority lineup is as followed:
1. 08 E92 M3 (SMG/Manual) in white or grey
2. 08 E90 M3 (SMG/Manual) in white or grey

*Dont see my self getting any of those as i will NEED a car by the end of august and only have $33k to spend on the car itself (anyone popping into the thread now, this is the money i have to SPEND ON THE CAR ALONE. Many of you suggest maintenance/gas/tires/ect will be costly for me. I am aware of this and i have other expenses for these things, so just know that the $33k is my top limit for the car it self alone)

3. 09-11' 370z NISMO (manual only) in white only
4. 06' E46 M3 (SMG/Manual) in White, grey, or black
5. if it really has to come down to it, a 07/08 335i (33k wont be enough for an xi) w/ manual transmission in white,grey, or this crazy blue color i saw online called "Laguna Seca Blue" (if i find that on an E46 i would 100% take it over anything)
But i really would leave the 335i as my last option as even the 06 E46 is better, performance wise, than it. Although it has the new body so it will be hard deciding between them 2.
Appreciate 0