07-25-2011, 09:26 PM   #7
midwest 340xi 6sp
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 340xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiff View Post
After a grueling 2 years at College, 2 years at Film School, and finally hitting the first full year of employment out of college; I was able to get myself a 2009 E90 M3.

Holy crap does it feel good!

I have to hand it to my girlfriend, Schatzi, for stepping up her game and getting the car of her dreams: a BMW 1M.

Her thread is here:
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=556123

After we both graduated college, landed jobs, and got situated with our lives, we both knew that the one thing we shared in common the most (cars) was ready to be taken care of. At least the first stage..

Needless to say, I was jealous, inspired, motivated, and so extremely happy for her.

It was barely 3 weeks and while she was in Florida for a week I had managed to pick this beast up the morning of her arrival. Low and behold after waiting for the head of the dealership to sign off on the deal that the salesman had proposed: THE CAR WAS MINE!

I managed to finish the paperwork just in the nick of time to pick her up from the airport- WITHOUT HER KNOWING!

The look on her face: Priceless.

I can't thank the guys at Nick Alexander BMW enough for getting me the deal they did.

Here is the first photo, with many more to follow after a proper photoshoot. I just NEEDED to get a thread going, and formally introduce myself.

Here she is, and you can spot something else a few spots over .

So much more to talk about with this car, but this should be a plenty first post.

- 26k Miles
- Alpine
- Black Novillo
- 6SPD
- Nav
- Comfort Access
- EDC
- Moonroof

Hi-Fi system is surprisingly great, and I am totally happy with it.

GOD DAMN THIS CAR IS FUN TO DRIVE!

- Dan B
Not sure if I should congratulate you, or offer you and your spouse condolences for going into $90k worth of BMW debt?

J/K bros....Congrats on the cars and for your success to-date. I have a son who's just entering his freshman year @ Parsons. I hope his path is as successful as yours has been

Enjoy the cars!